Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023 is announced in the newspaper on 05 October 2023. All the candidates who can meet the eligibility criteria can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk official website.
Both males and females can apply for these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies is BA, BSC, and BS Hons.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector|
|Job Sector||Govt jobs|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : October 7, 2023 Last Date : 31/10/2023|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Total Vacancies
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs Online Apply
Online Apply Process :-
- you can apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk
- The last date for submission of the application is 31 October 2023
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023
Excise and Taxation Inspectors (BPS – 16) will be hired by the Punjab government across the state. They will work in the Taxation and Excise Administration Department. This job would be filled by the Punjab Public Service Commission, which is often just called PPSC. People all over the world will see the ad in the coming days and weeks.
We got this information from the PPSC’s source for upcoming job openings. For more information about the requirements, please read this page all the way through. It is important to remember that these job openings have not been made public yet and are still being thought about. After this process is over, the PPSC will make a public statement about these open jobs.
Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023
The Punjab Public Service Commission Excise and tax officers will likely be able to get work all over the state through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). Anyone who lives in Punjab, male or female, will be considered for these jobs.
Below, we will only talk about PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023. There are going to be ninety places offered. This information about the job openings will be shared through the PPSC ad next week.
Apply Online for Jobs
How to Apply Online for PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Look for the “General Recruitment Examinations” section and click on it.
- Find the advertisement for Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2023 and click on it.
- Read the advertisement carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information, such as personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.